Media viewing rooms 1, 2 and 3 each accommodate 1-5 people.
You may book any media viewing room (or a combination of rooms) in half-hour increments for up to 3 hours per day per person. It is also acceptable for several people in the same study group to coordinate bookings to book the room longer than the 3 hour per person limit. Please do not monopolize or abuse this privilege.
Confirmed bookings for each day are listed in the left column of this page.
- Rooms must be reserved 2 hours in advance for up to 3 hours each day.
- Reservations may be made up to a month in advance. Please don't make reservations you don't intend to keep.
- If an unbooked media viewing room is found vacant, another student may occupy it, regardless of what materials are left in the room.
- Use the short form of your email address for bookings -- i.e., @lemoyne.edu rather than @stu.lemoyne.edu.
- The rooms are not class space and should not be booked on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- LCD TV
- Blue-ray/DVD player
- HDMI Cable
- VGA Cable
- 5 Chairs
- 1 Table
- Electrical Outlets
- Wireless Internet Access
- Specific room features...
- Media Viewing Room 1
- VCR player
- Media Viewing Room 2
- Region free DVD player
- Apple AV adapters, portable speakers and headphones are available at the Library Services Desk
Room Use Policy:
- Priority for media viewing rooms will be given to groups/individuals using the rooms/technology for their intended purpose. Groups/individuals without media viewing needs should schedule a group study room or individual study room
- The media viewing rooms are meant to support academic study, research and positive group collaborations therefor use of these rooms is only permitted to students, faculty and staff of the college.
- Don't leave study materials or personal belongings in the room unattended. Theft of valuable items is often a crime of opportunity. Don't create the opportunity.
- Food and drink are permitted in the media viewing rooms, although the library asks that users please make sure the room is clean after each session. Extreme damage of furniture or equipment due to good and/or drink may result in fines to cover repairs.
- Be courteous to others; please keep the noise levels to a minimum.
If you need to reserve either the Muserlian Instructional Lab or the Bernat Special Events Room, visit the Reserve a Room page.
- Room must be booked at least two hours before you need it.
- Please leave the room in the same condition you found it.
- Please do not reserve a room unless you are certain you will use it.