Group Study Rooms
There are Five Group Study Rooms located in the library. Group Study Room 176, which accommodates up to 3 people, is located on the first floor of the library and is equip with media viewing capabilities. Group Study Rooms A - D, which each accommodate up to 2 people, are located on the second floor. These rooms are available during library hours. See: Reserve a Room guide for directions and a more complete description of these rooms.
You may book any Group Study Room (or a combination of rooms) in hour increments for up to 3 hours per day per person. It is also acceptable for several people in the same study group to coordinate bookings to book the room longer than the 3 hour per person limit. Please do not monopolize or abuse this privilege.
- Rooms will remain locked at all times. Keys are available at the Library Services Desk.
- Please do not reserve a room unless you are certain you will use it.
- Use the short form of your email address for bookings -- i.e., @lemoyne.edu rather than @stu.lemoyne.edu.
- The rooms are not class space and should not be booked on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Please leave the room in the same condition you found it.
- Do not leave personal belongings or study materials unattended. Theft of valuable items is often a crime of opportunity.
See also: Request forms for booking Individual Study Rooms
If you need to reserve the Muserlian Instructional Lab, visit the Reserve a Room guide.