Group Study Rooms
There are 4 Group Study Rooms located in the library.
Group Study Room 176, which accommodates up to 3 people, is located on the first floor of the library and is equip with media viewing capabilities.
The Bernat Room, which accomodates up to 8 people, is located on the first floor of the library and is equip with an instructor station, projector/screen, and media viewing capabilities.
Group Study Rooms A, which accommodate up to 4 people, is located on the second floor.
Muserlian Instructional Lab, which accommodate up to 15 people, is located on the second floor of the library and is equip with an instructor station, projector/screen, and media viewing capabilities.
You may book any Group Study Room (or a combination of rooms) in hour increments for up to 3 hours per day per person. It is also acceptable for several people in the same study group to coordinate bookings to book the room longer than the 3 hour per person limit. Please do not monopolize or abuse this privilege.
- Rooms will remain locked at all times. Keys are available at the Library Services Desk.
- Please do not reserve a room unless you are certain you will use it.
- Use the short form of your email address for bookings -- i.e., @lemoyne.edu rather than @stu.lemoyne.edu.
- The rooms are not class space and should not be booked on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Please leave the room in the same condition you found it.
- Do not leave personal belongings or study materials unattended. Theft of valuable items is often a crime of opportunity.
See also: Request forms for booking Individual Study Rooms
If you need to reserve the Muserlian Instructional Lab, visit the Reserve a Room guide.