Individual Study Rooms
There are 15 Individual Study Rooms located in the library. Individual Study Room 145 - 147 are located on the first floor with 147 being equip with media viewing capabilities. Individual Study Rooms 1 - 9 and B - D are located on the second floor. These rooms are available during library hours unless they have been assigned to faculty on sabbattical (the latter will not appear in the list of available rooms). See: Reserve a Room guide for directions and a more complete description of these rooms.
Each Individual Study Room has a maximum capacity of 1 person.
You may book any Individual Study Room (or a combination of rooms) in hour increments for up to 3 hours per day per person.
- Rooms will remain locked. Keys available at the Library Services Desk.
- Please do not reserve a room unless you are certain you will use it.
- Use the short form of your email address for bookings -- i.e., @lemoyne.edu rather than @stu.lemoyne.edu.
- The rooms are not class space and should not be booked on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Please leave the room in the same condition you found it.
- Do not leave personal belongings or study materials unattended. Theft of valuable items is often a crime of opportunity.
See also: Request forms for booking Group Study Rooms
If you need to reserve the Muserlian Instructional Lab, visit the Reserve a Room guide.